Tuesday 6 January 2015

OPGT/Rogers/TV Jan6 2015

During the holidays, my tv died so I used my phone's data to watch  my shows because nobody that could help me out was working. I bought a new DVD player and DVD's after I bought some groceries that I thought would last me through the holidays. I made sure to inform my workers. After the holidays, I called the YWCA who agreed to a meeting and gave me a $10 food voucher for No Frills when Sobeys is the closest store to me after telling me that it was their last one and that it should do me until I get my allowance on Wednesday. If you have followed my struggles with YWCA you know that I was blamed for the lack of money and food. You also know that I was blamed for not asking for help despite the obvious fact that offices were closed. By my lawyer at Aboriginal Legal Services of Toronto. The office of the Ontario Ombudsman was called. Today I was told by my contact there that OPGT is reviewing my $510.74 Rogers bill which was a result of the tv dying and excessive usage of data while waiting for a tv and help from workers. During a holiday. Where offices were closed. Nobody was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment