Thursday 30 October 2014

My experience with sexual encounters

My adoptive dad made me sleep beside him while he was naked in his bed.
While driving, I had to hold his hand as he shifted gears. If I refused I had to sit in the backseat behind him so he could see me
I reported many sexual assaults to police without any course of action
I had a stalker during my time in a homeless shelter during the infamous garbage strike which lasted for 3 days, 2 of which I was coming back from same area and third day a new direction to try throwing the guy off guard
A Furniture Bank delivery guy groped my ass each time he dropped furniture off to my new apartment yet nothing was done. So when I hosted a second housewarming and only another First Nations guy showed up, I was troubled. And upon describing what transpired, was it reported to police who again did nothing. Now I make sure I'm in public.
With respect to my adoptive dad, I reported it to CAS who inquired and I got punished and they were told that it was all in my head. So now I have serious trust and insecurity issues resulting in eating disorder behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment